Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 3 March 2009

1st fall in UK... oops..

Clumsy me, I fell flat last night literally on the street... sigh.. bruises and swelling on both knee caps.. and a little on the palm of hands.. and aching all over today.. with my little brain shaken due to the fall... still feeling a little wobbly...... limping a little due to the pain on the knees... but thank God no open wounds or twisted knee or whatever.. so don't worry when you read this...

My little fall could lead to so many things as mentioned above.. what happen if a person who fell from high places.. ? that stirs up a thought within me.. wow.. with this little fall, I am already feeling wobbly... just imagine those with head concussion? hmm.. interesting to reflect on this..

When I fell last night, I was like.. "oopss.... oh no..." I realized that my physical body suffering from the shock of the fall and yet I was still on my way to my destinations, doing the stuff I needed to do.. After completing all of them and as I was on the bus home, only then I could feel the shock.. it was like both of my legs were wobbly.. brain floaty.. and of course, my normal self would be to yearn for attention... hehehe..... tat's just me.. a pampered girl especially when I am sick or unwell.... or after incidents like this....

Well.. hope the swelling and pain would go away quickly.. That's my prayer..... :)

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*

    Get well soon, Viv. And take good care, 'kay. :)

    ReplyDelete