Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 2 March 2009

Again, how?

This question has been looming in my mind.. There are much that I want to act or say especially when I see something in people's lives and yet, I do not know "how".. What is God's way in this? Why the knowledge when I could not do anything about? Hmm.. The only thing I could do is to pray.. Is that all that I am to do? I wonder? Maybe.. and if God wants me to do more than that, He would provide the way.. He would provide the opportunity..

*lightbulb on!*.. Yup.. that is it!.. So delightful to be able to draw to this conclusion.. and scribbling helps me.. because, I believe that as people read my scribblings, they are remembering me in prayers too.. Prayer is a powerful tool that God has given us.. And I really have nothing to hide and aiming to lead a transparent life.. one that is pleasing to Him..

Of course, there are comments of privacy and people may misuse the information.. Hmm.. this blog is birthed from pain that turned to joy... And, I know God has an eye on me and as Psalm 17: 8 -9 say.. "God is keeping me as apple of His eye, He is hiding me under the shadow of His wings, from the wicked who oppressed me, from my deadly enemies who surround me." When God is with and for me, who can be against me? Whoever is against me, they have to answer to God... *scribbler rests assured in her Almighty God who loves her so much*

No comments:

Post a Comment