Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 13 March 2009

the move.....

yup.. tomorrow, it is another move for me.. moving from uni accommodation to a house in Harborne.. Couldn't believe my eyes that it is here and I am moving.. Didn't feel that I am ready to move yet, actually.. hmm.. yet, it is time.. and the timeliness of things just amazes me.. well, that's for me to understand deep down.. the timeliness of God... *wink*..

How do I share these thoughts here? thoughts that are deep inter-twined in my little brain... thoughts that have long links, all connected.. think my story would be a long one.. one with many faces.. one with many insights.. How? How to share about these? How would I express these to encourage others.. to leave a marker for others to learn.. Only the Good Lord is able to give me such wisdom and insights to know how in the days to come.. I know He would guide me.. and in His timing, I would know exactly what to do..

Sometimes or rather lots of times, I would wonder why people do what they do.. I still have that question.. and in the past, I thought I was too afraid to try new things but yet, actually I did try new things.. I did do stuff that others would not do.. Somehow it is just so in-built in me that I didn't recognise it.. maybe it is too natural that I didn't realise it? or maybe I was looking at others too much for comparison that I forgot to appreciate the very things God has blessed me with? Ya.. I think that would be it.. and I am glad, real glad that I discover that truth the past one year.. So glad that God has revealed that to me.. so thankful..

well, coming back to the move.. all my belongings.. and I still haven't finished writing for my dissertation.. hmm.. oh dear.. nevertheless, I try my very best.. and trust that it would be done in God's timing as I learn different lessons while trying to write this dissertation.. Do remember me in prayer.. Need that lots.. :D

Looking forward to the move.. looking forward to have new housemates.. to learn from one another.. and to have a different angle of life in UK.. yup.. it would be different.. I could feel it.. or is it just plain simple to catch it?

I am excited and yet wonder... looking forward and yet curious... thankful for the timeliness and yet ask the question "why so soon?"... Am I contradicting myself? Am I making myself more confused? Well.. I am just plainly pouring out my feelings.. coz these are my feelings.. these are thoughts and questions that run through my mind.. welll......... this is Vivien Keu for you..... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment