Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 26 March 2009

a "privilege instrument" of God...

This phrase stayed in my head since I wrote that email recently, requesting for prayers from friends... and I thought I just want to scribble here about it..... In my recent email, I wrote to request for a prayer from friends whom I know are remembering me in prayers.. and I just felt right to cut and paste the bits that I have written in the email here...

"I believe in working in team and that every preparation when seasoned in prayers unto the Lord is powerful because God is at work.. It is His ministry and it is He who does the touching and impacting.. I am just a "privilege instrument" that He chooses to use.. *wink*.... thanks guys for the partnership in prayers.. :D Frankly, I am excited to see what God is doing and will do!... "

It is such a blessing to be able to be used by God in whatever and every capacity.. I recognise it so much at this hour.. and I just want to fully receive this truth in my heart.. coz I also recognise that I am a forgetful person.. believe it or not, but humans tend to be very forgetful and tend to get carried away with own things and forgotten about God.. What a danger, isn't it? I think it is.....

I am praying.... about many things...... about many people.... for many people..... O Lord.. only He knows the deepest needs of people.. the deepest core and desires.. and every prayer that goes out, they are important.. it could just be "it" that turns someone's life towards God in a wonderful close way.. We never know how God works in lives.. yet, we have the choice to be intentional... and this day, I pray that all my friends, my loved ones would be intentional in their lives.. intentional to speak encouragement, to show love and everything that is needful for someone as the Lord leads... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment