Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 5 March 2009

Sweetly Loved!..

Ya.. was immensely loved yesterday evening..... to hear others are sharing the pain I am going through.. that makes the pain light.. :) and the sweet card with the messages and chocolates they gave me.... it just added the warmth to my heart...... God is amazing, to shower His Love through people.. and even as I ponder about it, I remembered clearly there was a time where people were sharing my tough pain in prayers, in tears and in persons.... This is the body of Christ where we are there for one another, loving and encouraging one another, to press on.. to journey together on this path of life...... sharing the joy and the pain.. It comes in the package.... *wink*

I was blessedly and sweetly surprised......

No comments:

Post a Comment