Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 4 April 2011

Growing... Part Two


Photo of Mr Encouragement-Sunshine as at 1st April 2011... and he is growing strong.. :D I just do not know how much water to give him and all.. but just trying little by little.. step by step.. *grin*

Hmm.. in a few scribblings earlier, I scribbled about there was a significance of me planting a seed and growing it. Growing a plant is just not my cup of tea in the past but somehow, this is what God wants me to venture in.. to trust Him to plant and take care of this seed.. Just like in life, things which are not my cup of tea, God inspires me to have a go at them.. to take risk in Him and trust Him.. to learn "how to"... And even if I do fail at the first try, I need to learn not to be disheartened but to get up and try again and again.. It is really about attitude.. it is about trusting God; learning to go in His strength.. and learning to love the unloved, especially..

So... yay.. learning so much.. and I know I am still learning...... *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment