Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Scribbling away....


that is what I am doing today.. just scribbling away.. and goggling pictures too.. love to have pictures to illustrate what I scribble.. I didn't had my usual cup of tea today.. tea-free day!.. hee.. but going crazy with my scribbling... 

Today, I have many thoughts.. many words.. but how do I organise myself to scribble them here.. ? I guess, I just doing it randomly; as it comes. Speaking of that, I really want to thank God for the progress.. Thanking Him for using what I have been scribbling to touch lives.. using the little that I have to encourage any one who read my scribblings.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment