Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 16 April 2011

whom shall I fear?


Last night, experienced something scary while waiting at the bus stop.. but as I think about that experience as well as another weird experience in the Cathedral just before my 1st interview.. I just somehow link it to possibility of spiritual warfare.. where the devil is all out to frighten me, to weaken me; trying ways to stop me from doing what God wants me to do in the days to come.. hmm.. Why do I say that? Coz all these never happened before in the past. Why now? Coincident? I somehow just sense that it wasn't..

And even as I scribble, this image I googled from images mix spoke to me.. about the Lord is the strength of my life... He is my light, and my Salvation.. Whom shall I fear? no one!.. Coz He is with me.. yay..

And I am glad that we prayed last night before we went to sleep.. prayed for the lady.. prayed for the man.. and even while we were praying, I just remembered that lady I met in the Cathedral.. Lord, have mercy.. and I think & know.. it is not the battle of the flesh but in the spiritual realm... as said in Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]." 

Therefore, need to ".... be on my guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong." (1 Cor 16:13)... and always put on full armour of God (Ephesians 6: 10-20) every moment... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment