Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 9 April 2011

My Focus for this season..

*grin*

I think I am gonna dissect the whole meaning of this word GRACE..;  not only dissect but also learn to live it.. How to live by grace.. how to extend grace to others.. how to? etc.. as I explore and ask question.. as I learn, I know God will reveal to me even more things to look at.. to experience breakthroughs that I never dreamt of and yet they will slowly unravel in His Timing.. and with lots of love.. 

I am feeling excited! as I embark on this whole business of Grace for this season.. and it has started!.. and yesterday, did something that I never thought I would ever bring myself to do.. bringing grace to the next level as I was prompted by God to do. Just like what my associate vicar said to me.. sharing with me about the story of Corrie Ten Boom.. where she wrote when we take the action of extending grace, only then God's grace will be fully experienced in full measure. (these are in my words as I understand it). Well.. know what I am going to do next? I just ordered a book by Corrie Ten Boom this morning. I am very curious to know what she has written and her story.. 

Leaving you a famous quote from Corrie.. 

Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.
- Corrie ten Boom

 Forgiveness and Grace work hand in hand.. together.. they complement each other.. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment