Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Knowing someone..


think it is a beautiful thing to be able to know people.. and there are so many ways of doing that, constantly.. Knowing their hearts.. Loving them with God's love and from God's love because He loves us. 

And, it just amazes me the much care and love needed to invest into lives.. into friendships.. for all of us are fragile, in some forms and shapes.. It is by His wonderful grace that we are able to love.. there is that knowing how to hold friendships.. not too loose and not too tight.. and we are all learning.. because if it is too loose, then it will fade away.. if it is too tight, then it is suffocating.. 

Again here.. I come back to the basic.. of going by the Spirit of God.. to love and be loved.. to know and be known.. Exciting, isn't it? heee.. I think it is and I look forward to any opportunity to do so.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment