Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 27 March 2011

a fool for Christ...


We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ!......
(1 Corinthians 4:10)

not a thing that everyone would want to be. Be a fool? hmm.. what a thing to be.. but being a fool for Christ is a completely different story!.. it is freedom.. it is allowing God to use us in any form or shape.. and it feels great! if we embrace it with openness and excitement! :) I am enjoying it.. and being amused by His sense of humour. *wink*


Who could understand the things I do other than Heavenly Daddy? I think, some of the times, I don't even understand them myself.. and yet, I just obeyed.. and would really like to continue to obey His leading and prompting in my heart. It is mind-blowing and yet the sense of freedom is so addictive that I want it more and more.. and able to just look beyond myself and be a fool for Him. Wooo.. is there such a thing? For me, it is.. and I do find it so liberating! so exciting! so fun! Lets see what is next for me to embark on..


yay.. juggling some projects He has given me to do... lalalalalalallala... 

No comments:

Post a Comment