Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 24 March 2011

Love it!


Just simply love it when have the opportunity to meet people of the kindred spirit... That's what I felt when I went for the 1st interview at Agape today.. I thoroughly enjoyed myself in the interview (Big thanks to those who are praying for me)... It feels like home.. kinda strange and yet that was what I felt... It just feels that this is it!.. But is it? 

"Daddy in Heaven, is it? Is this where I would be hanging out in the coming days? Are these people the people I would be mixing with? Can this be true? I just feel that this job is too good to be true! hmm.. "

Well.. there is another period of waiting for 2nd interview which should be either on 14th or 15th April 2011..  a technical interview.. and I have to do a presentation.. hmm. that'd be challenging!..  need to pray even more! and there are homework to do.. to read up on charity organisation and its way of financial accounts.. Please please pray for me, ya..... hehehe...... *grin*

But whatever it may be; whether this job is mine to keep.. I am already blessed in today's interview.... Just awesome and amazing to be able to share what is in my heart and share about my passion!.. woohooo...... simply love it... love the way how the interview had gone...... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment