Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 10 March 2011

Feeling safe..

just so comforting to be feeling safe in His arms.. even after being wrongly accused.. What the Lord is saying is more important than what men say.. And I do wonder why last night's incident came up again? hmm.. I am praying for His guidance as to how to respond.. what to do with it.. Should I just leave it? or bring it to a different perspective.. What is the Lord saying? Seeking Him for clarity.. hee..

God is so good.. He knows that I was feeling disappointed with last night's incident and He gave me so many good and rejoicing news this morning to show me that these news far out-weigh the disappointment.. giving me the sense of assurance that I have been doing the right things all along.. and I should faithfully continue to do them, regardless of the 'putting down' attitude of someone whom I do respect. It is sad that it happened but yet, I guess I am not answerable for other's actions other than my own. And my heart desire is to honor the good Lord with all the little that I have and trust that He will multiply them in His own time and space.. touching lives, more lives.. transforming them.. setting them free and free..

And I also remembered something about serving in "behind-the-scene" ministry.. that because of the nature of it, alot of times, my actions would be misunderstood.. In order to keep the confidentiality of what others have shared, I am to keep quiet.. pray.. and continue to trust that God is in control. And speak when I do need to speak.. Being at peace in God is way much better than being at peace with men.. but of course, there is the longing of being understood by men too coz I am still very human.. and I know He knows my desires and longings.. and He has already filling them up.. granting them in His time!.. yay.. Thank You O Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment