Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 14 March 2011

Growing... Part One


Last Saturday at the 6th session of Growing Leaders, think God was really speaking deep and more in my heart about  various aspects of developing someone.. Especially using the whole analogy of planting seeds.. I remembered that when I saw this pot with soil and seeds in a plastic bag on the bed during the residential weekend away in February; I was wondering and asking God, "hmm.. what are You saying with all these, O Lord?"

Why is this significant? there is a story behind that which I would continue in my next post... 

No comments:

Post a Comment