Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 26 March 2011

Change of direction for intercession...

This morning, these thoughts just came.. and I just scribbled away.. oh! how exciting! and there are pictures too!.. oh my!.. Firstly, the verse... Hebrews 11:30..

"By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days."

Secondly, the visual bits... and picture speaks it all.. even with no words.. *grin*


The words that God gave me this morning was SPEED... What does S.P.E.E.D stands for? and what to do with it? Just felt the need to intercede and well.. be like the Israelites when they marched around the wall for seven days..... And to intercede that walls would be..

  • Smash to smithereens
  • Pull out (roots of anything that is not honouring God)
  • Explode (outer walls)
  • Even out
  • Demolish (inner walls)
and all these to be done in LOVE, compassion and GRACE.... hmmm... Am really thankful to Him who provides.. who knows our hearts... who hears our prayers and cries.... And there are so much hope!.. yay! I am so happy.. the sensing of being free to obey.... to carry out lovely things!

"Daddy, You said I am the key... and therefore, pretty please use me to open as many doors as You like, Lord......so that more and more would be free and free to live for You!" *wink* yipeeeeeeeeeeee.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment