Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 21 July 2012

Wearing a mask..


It must have been hard to be wearing mask everyday.. but yet, that is what everyone is doing.. wearing mask as they face people.. sometimes or even, alot of times, many layers of masks.. Yet, arguably, people claim that they can't lie & they are good, etc and hence, that means they are not wearing masks? Is that true? I think, the mask can come in many forms.. or they are created due to many reasons.. Some are being put on by ourselves.. Yet, many aren't. They are put on because of our upbringing and our experiences in lives.

Father, this country really does need your touch in the lives of the people.. The agony.. the pain.. so many things taking place behind every door of household.. broken households.. In fact, dear Lord, the whole world need You.. I really just dare not read what are there in the news.. the things and situations.. I feel really burdened and weary.. Father, what is it that You would want me to do with all these feelings and thoughts? All I know is to pray and intercede.. They are overwhelming feelings, Lord..

Dear dear Lord.. Please show me how to pray.. how to pray into situations.. how to walk in Your Spirit and speak forth Your Truth.. Lord, use me please.. and even for Estonia.. while I am there, please send the people that You want me to meet and be friends with.. where we could share of your Good News. Lord, please grant me Your boldness and courage to do what I am called to do. And, Lord, could you send me one or two new people who can speak depth into my life too and vice versa.. That would be a real treat for me.. *grin* Thank You Lord..

The deep peaceful inner strength from You is what I long to have at all times.. no matter how bad the storms are; when I have that peace from You, Lord, I could pray and I could overcome. And it is with this, Father, I am able to see through the masks of the people and see where they are at.. Father, it is a scary business yet if this is what You want me to do and pray, please grant me the supernatural energy and creativity to do so.. And Lord, please deal with whatever masks that I could be wearing too.. thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment