Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Memoir...

Not sure why but today is just one of those days that I think about all those sweet memories that I have the past few years.. of the girls and boys that I met in Birmingham.. especially the ones that I have gotten to know really well.. seeing them grow.. laughing and crying with them.. and seeing them graduated.. saying goodbyes at the airport.. Oh my!.. 

Yet, they are special.. and will always be in my heart. The joy of being part of their lives.. of experiencing life in lives..

Father, as I think of them, You know who they are and where they are at this hour.. especially in their walk with You.. Father, please continue to work in their lives.. be with them especially if they are facing difficult times.. Touch their hearts.. in ways that only You know how, Lord.. 

I do long for many moments and opportunities in the days to come where I could hear news about them.. of what the Lord has been doing in their lives.. Thank You Father.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment