Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Going downhill?


The feeling is such but yet, somewhere deep inside is saying "NO!".. oh! but I definitely am in the stage where I am pulling my hair!!! am I carrying all these feelings for other people? the feelings are rather overwhelming.. very different from before.. very new, in fact.. maybe that is why I feel much more uncomfortable about them.. I need wisdom from the Lord to discern this..

Oh! I need to get away from people! Not that I hate them or anything.. (I could have been misunderstood by lots.. I think coz of the "anti-social" attitude I have at the moment) I feel I need to do that so that I can be clear that these feelings are not from me! and if it is from me, I would be able to discern what is going on..

Can I hide in a cave, like now, Lord? Please help! 0.o and Lord, please touch my brother's heart.. especially during this time of pain in his body.. Father, You know him.. and You can turn things around for Your good! I am claiming Romans 8:28 for my brother and his household.. Thank You Lord.

Father, You said You are taking care of my family while I am here in the UK.. I am holding You to Your words, Lord. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment