Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 20 July 2012

expectations & disappointments

I wonder.. maybe I shouldn't even expect.. but yet, I did.. and when I did, disappointment comes when the expectation wasn't met. How sad this is. I am saddened. Maybe I shouldn't care anymore. But yet, I couldn't. What an irony knot I am in!

Can I just....


?

That nagging feeling just lingers..
Lord, can I just let go?
will it come back to haunt me later for letting go?
I have so many questions, Lord. As usual, I guess.

At this spur moment, this phrase came to mind.
"God loves us because He is good and not because we are good"

Father, I haven't been good, have I? all look messed up! like this..
but You can untangle the mess.. :)
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment