Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Joyful.. Joyful!

This will be the song that I am dancing to in Heartbeat Tallinn... Joined in the dance performance even though I can't dance!.. hehe.. just for the fun of it.. and also reminded of the words that were released to me more than a year back... about dancing to the Lord.. Let see what all this means!


The singer is Laura Hackett...

and what is Heartbeat Tallinn?

this is the website that explains it all.. http://www.2012.ee/

It would be my first trip to Estonia.. and this conference is a mega-conference where everyone in Europe who work in Agape come together.. to meet the Estonians and talk about Jesus! Exciting times! Please pray as you read this scribble of mine..

We will be there from 23rd till 30th July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment