Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 12 July 2012

No Regrets..

As I saw some pictures this morning on Facebook, they brought back memories to me about the many guy friends I have known.. some closer than others.. and some with interesting stories about them. I just felt excited that what I sensed many years ago was true and it is affirming. The Lord has His ways of showing me things about people and the potentials in them. I thank God for them and am really excited to be getting glimpses of these in His mercy.

Father, You know what runs through my mind as I close my eyes.. You know and I know that it is in Your ways, You will bring things to past.. for Your Glory and extension of Your Kingdom. Thank You Father.. Thank You dear Lord for Your sweet revelations and affirmations.

And I am really glad.. I am not sure why I scribbled that; but I am truly glad at this moment of time that I am where I am.. with no regrets of the past but with much hope in Jesus of the future. 

On a separate note, I am excited to hear of a wedding coming up in November!.. I am praying for both of them.. I am not sure how near the bride-to-be is to know Lord Jesus but I have been praying that she will make that choice in her life because she wants to. Maybe she has made that choice. The Lord knows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment