Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 21 April 2012

By one-self..

the joy of being by myself.. reflecting and thinking.. I guess it is times like this I am "inward" looking.. Just want to have lots of me-time on my own.. Not having to talk to anyone physically.. except God Himself.. 

and not having to sense anything or carry any for anyone; trusting that God is taking care of all those needs for now.. Just being free to rest in Him.. physically, emotionally and spiritually.. Not that I do this very often.. perhaps it is overdue now.. maybe that is why the abrupt need to do so.. 

I just love that the good Lord is giving me place to go to when I need to.. the freedom of doing so.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment