Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Why UK?

The question that I have today is "Why UK?" I think I have asked this question before. And, yet, I am prompted with it again, today. The Lord has something to say to me, I personally believe as I reflect and think further. I know there is something that He would like me to grasp.. and looking at how things developing slowly in time, I am amazed by how connected they are. I am still unable to paint a whole picture of what I am trying to say, yet, there is this sense of excitement welling within me. How interesting that is!

As I wait.. as I pray.. as I try different things.. as I look and seek Him... I know, in His time, everything will be beautiful! I am waiting and while I wait, I am enjoying His provisions for now.. enjoying the friendships that He has blessed me with.. learning to love people.. learning even to challenge people when need to.. when to hold my tongue.. and when not to.. 

Last night was beautiful.. the sense of it all was just beautiful! I think it was far more than just beautiful! Father Lord does have His ways of getting His hands into things.. and voila, another great piece of art! *grin*

So, why UK? UK has always been in my heart for a long time.. I always envision myself to be here when I was younger. Did God put that in my heart, I wonder? I guess I will press on, pray, wait and see as He unveils more in the days to come.. Please pray with me and for me if you read this.. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment