Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 6 April 2012

Choices..

Spending time at home.. just reflecting on things.. having the time to think about many things.. Even thinking about the choices I have made.. Choices about how I respond towards people.. friends and various ones.. and even choices I have made with regards to all sorts.

Interestingly, the Lord reminds me again about the heart of humility.. the heart of loving others.. especially and even more the ones that I think I couldn't love.. Hmm.. It is hard.. It would have been much easier to decide not to be involve.. I definitely have much to learn.. and I think it is a lifelong learning.. I will make mistakes.. I have made mistakes.. and even mistakes that I couldn't go back to fix them.. Yet, that is what I have to learn.. and the good Lord teaches me His grace.. He shows me His Grace.. and that is hope, I believe.

Who am I to know what is to come.. ? I remember something I have learnt last few days.. I am known by God.. He knows me through and through.. and He is teaching me... He knows what brings me much joy and even what brings much pain.. Yet, these are the experiences that would shape and mould me.. The Lord wants me to trust Him.. and I want to trust Him.. 

Obviously, there are stuff that I have to face.. that I have to learn from God to surrender to Him.. would I come to that place of full surrendering to Him? definitely a life-long journey.. I am asking Him to have mercy upon me.. coz there are stuff that I still don't understand and there are struggles that I am still facing.. pride stored various places that require time and effort to let go.. gosh!.. lots of work.. and yet, it is the Lord's touch of my heart to stir what is within me.. His mercy and grace is all that I need.. Thank You Abba Father.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment