Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 12 April 2012

Normality..

I have this sense of normality back in my life.. I just have this sense of it recently. I think I am possibly not on cloud nine anymore and back to ground level. Wow! I was on cloud nine since May last year till recently? That was a long stretch of time, I would think.

It is good to feel that I am back on ground level.. and reality has sunk in. I could see myself doing much more stuffs that are on my list. And, I think the turning point was at the Easter Staff conference recently. I still remembered that I shared at the end of the conference that I have learnt lots.. especially in the area of how I was taught during my education years and comparing to how others were being taught; the interactions and all. Also, I shared about being in cloud nine with thoughts that I just couldn't believe that I am where I am now. Amazing that after I shared that, things started to gather in the right places as it were.. and now, scribbling here.. I am able to come to a place where I could scribble so much clearer about it.

Indeed, I could feel that I am able to breathe normally again and it is nice to have that. Please don't get me wrong, it was super cool to be on cloud nine.. that whole sense of feelings of the Lord's wonders and provisions.. I think I would very much like both parts together; intervening .. Seeing the hands of God moving is just amazing! and awesome! 

Yes! I am off to do the things I am called to do.. and in the midst of it all, with that constant hope of seeing His Glory shining on/in each day of my life.. seeing and experiencing His Love in every aspects that life brings; just because He loves me! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment