Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Next stop!


Yup!.. my next stop.. I am heading to Ostuni coming week.. near Brindisi on the map; literally at the heel of the Italian boot.. Think this would be a very cool trip.. I am praying as I prepare myself to go to Italy.. I pray for deepening of friendship.. and meeting of new friends too! Who knows, learn a few new words.. I am thankful to Him who blesses me with friends.. new friends.. and new stuff to be part of.. fresh ideas to learn..

In the meantime, finishing off the work that I need to do..  and I am off on the plane in a week's time.. yay!.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment