Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 5 May 2012

Please pray for this city..


This is Ostuni, situated South of Italy... Even as I scribble, I am currently in Ostuni.. Been here for the past 9 days.. I have been blessed to be here.. with my friend and my new friends.. 

Please pray for the people in this city that they would come to know our dear Lord Jesus as their Savior.. and that they would be able to recognise the truth of the scripture and not be blinded by many other things.

The Lord has wonderfully blessed me!.. He has allowed me to see beyond.. and see Him at work in the lives of people.. What a privilege to be part of something greater! *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment