Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 10 May 2012

hmm..


Looks like God is changing my plans... He is swapping things around.. 
Lets see what He has installed for me, 
indeed. 

I am praying.. as I prepare to visit this land which
I thought I was suppose to go but I didn't at the end.
It will be an interesting time..
as I go, visit, meet friends and people.. 

And, the visit back to homeland this time..
what am I to expect? or think?
Only one thing comes to mind, 
to expect His divine moments.. 
to expect His revelation...
to experience His Love and Hope..

Life is about waiting..
and waiting with His Hope is beautiful..
not easy but peaceful..
learning to trust Him as I wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment