Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 9 July 2011

Roller Coaster Ride with God..


It is a Corkscrew roller coaster where it is going round and round with the same distance from the middle all the time.. Signifying God will always be in the same distance and closeness to me as I take this ride of a lifetime with Him and I am always safe in Him.

And He has made Romans 8:28 so true in my life.. Once upon a time, the idea of roller coaster ride was horrifying for me even the thought of it because of a bad experience. Yet, today, He has turned it to positive.. turned it for the good for me.. It will be lots of fun!.. and there will be more than just me on it.. As I giggle with gleeeeeeee and fun...Others will be attracted to me and want to join me on this ride.. Lord, may this picture be clearer and clearer in Your Time.. and Father, as I pray, I pray that I would know who these others are.. and how I would be connected with them and invite them to join me.. or even, they would come and ask if they could join me in this adventure.. 


yippppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment