Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 18 July 2011

Controlling..

Just amazing that people can be seriously very controlling.. ish...
me dislike!
well.... I am off.. not going to hang around....

At least, I have tried.. and after trying, it didn't work out. Hence, time to move on.. Just feel so happy that I no longer feel obliged to hang around.. Able to make clear decision to leave and walk after seeking His peace. :)

Helping friends sometimes do cause inconveniences.. but the heartache is when the help wasn't even appreciated.. oh well.. who am I to judge? The Lord knows my heart and He knows my desires and He will grant them in His time.. Anyway, as for now, I am looking forward to my move in 12 days time! Gonna have a mini party when I am in the new place.. lalalalala... 

No comments:

Post a Comment