Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Progress...

As I hear many good news, one thing that came to mind is that there is progress in people's lives.. and naturally, I would ask the question of.. "how about me?".. "what are my progress?".. Really have to be careful not be sucked into the mode of comparing but turn my eyes to Jesus... Yet, it is so easy to focus on the "seen" progress and forget about those "unseen" ones that the good Lord has blessed me with.. 

"Sorry dear God for losing sight of things even for a moment.. Please help me to be contented with what I have at this hour.. be celebrating with others of their "seen" progress in lives.. and wait upon You, Lord..."

Oh! I so look forward to seeing my two special munch-kins.. they have grown so much.. and am so excited for the third one coming along coming year.. Praying for he/she as he/she grows in mummy's womb... Actually, I wonder.. should I go home for good? I am missing out not being there but yet, I recognised that by me being far away, I could really see greater spiritual growth.. and I do remember the Lord said to me few years back that, "your work is done here and it is time to go..."  But I do feel torn in-between at various times recently.. Never would I ever thought I would actually feel that way.. yet, I do.. I am feeling it!.. feeling the feelings that I don't usually feel in the past.. gosh.. amazing stuff!.. And as I feel it, I want to pray into it.. and pray for my family back home.. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment