Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 10 July 2011

Optimism...

The glass is half full... not half empty.. 

Optimism is a learned skill or it could be in built.. I discover that I love optimism even more these days that when someone who is negative is around me, I could pick it up immediately.. Is that a good thing? I believe that every situation I went through or going through has its lesson for me to learn to be a better person.. Only the Lord knows what is best for me as I avail myself to Him... I really do want to please Him with my life. Am I living such a life? A life that is pleasing Him? I have my flaws and weaknesses.. Yet, the Lord uses me in my flaws n weaknesses..

As I think of my current accommodation arrangement, did I make a wrong choice by moving? Hmm... Guess I will never know but I'm taking it as a cultural and language challenge.. An important lesson to learn.. Shall try not to read in between the lines and just be myself.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment