Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 2 December 2010

Snowflake moment..


As I was waiting for the bus, looking at my phone.. then, a snowflake landed on my mobile screen.. and for just a second, I was able to see the beauty of a snowflake!.. the intricate design.. Who came out with such details? Truly amazing! Truly beautiful.. 

I know Who is the maker.. do you? 

Just think.. Someone who is able to design such beauty is the Same Creator who design you and me.. such focus and with so much care, love and passion! I just love to be blessed with such profound truth of life.. It does give me much joy and excitement and in fact, passion too!

Walking in the cold could be a life-changing moment too; if only we take time to ponder upon God.. everything made by God is for a reason.. and for this reason, I want to praise Him even more! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment