Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 18 December 2010

Just don't feel like doing anything..

usually when I am in this state of "just don't feel like doing anything".. I begin to realise is when I am thinking.. or figuring something out.. well, it is more like trying to figure something out. Unfortunately, most times to no avail.. yet, I would find myself in that mode again and again.. When will I learn to go to God immediately instead of wallowing myself in this mode for hours?

Another reminder!. another lesson to be learnt.. Well, time to zzz.. and be refreshed for what is ahead tomorrow.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment