Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Thursday 23 December 2010

one by one...

seeing the pictures and statuses of friends on facebook today... especially from back home.. indeed, one by one.. got married.. have kids.. have another kid.. and here I am, wonder.. of course, I wonder.. and yet deep down know that God has great surprises & plans for me and I am waiting with lots of hope in and upon Him.. In the meantime, enjoying what I have and given.. :)

the recent postponement of my paris trip allowed me to see something amazing.. allow me to see the way I responded.. not in an irrational way but in a calm and sensible way... and I like that alot.. and would like to see that more and more.. no matter what is thrown at me, I would respond in a calm and peaceful way with a deep trust that God has another plan for me.. and make the best out of it!.. which is where the birth of christmas dinner comes along for Sarah & I.. and going for midnight communion... etc etc.. I do like this way of responding.. and God is teaching me how..... *wink*

And seeing the pictures and statuses of friends who got married; have kids & more kids.. and who are getting engaged; getting married... feeling so happy for every one of them and praying for them as they embark on their new journeys.. wish I could be there for them physically but I am here in the UK for this season of my life..

and this song I learnt recently in Carols choir just stick in my head which I think would be appriopriate here as well.. :D enjoy!... as we reflect upon Him.. and be reminded how much He loves us all!.. :)


"I Wonder As I Wander"

I wonder as I wander out under the sky
How Jesus the Saviour did come for to die
For poor on'ry people like you and like I;
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

When Mary birthed Jesus 'twas in a cow's stall
With wise men and farmers and shepherds and all
But high from God's heaven, a star's light did fall
And the promise of ages it then did recall.

If Jesus had wanted for any wee thing
A star in the sky or a bird on the wing
Or all of God's Angels in heaven to sing
He surely could have it, 'cause he was the King

I wonder as I wander out under the sky
How Jesus the Saviour did come for to die
For poor on'ry people like you and like I;
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment