Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 3 December 2010

Reconciliation...

This thought has been in my mind for a long long time.. and I just sense that it is there for a reason.. sometimes, I wish I know how to go about it.. yet, the deep sense of assurance from God is to pray.. to intercede whenever this thoughts come. It is not so much about what I could do but more of praying and interceding.. 

I am scribbling this; not so much referring to personal relationships and friendships.. there is a time for that in a separate setting. but I am referring more about reconciliation between countries and races, even.

Being in the UK for two years now, I notice there is this unspoken segregation and it is true even in the church context too. Hmm.. I wonder, is it suppose to be there? Why is it there in the first place? Because of the past history? Because of generation soul ties and hurt due to war and desire to conquer? Also, why do people decide to live in another country and yet be in their own close knit community?

What is Jesus saying in all these things? Why is my heart being stirred about these thoughts? It is challenging and there is the cry for reconciliation.. where does it come from? What could I do? or should I even do anything? 

Father, show me.. grant me wisdom to pray and intercede.. and to response as how Jesus would response.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment