Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Peacemaker...

Today's reading is about peacemaking.. don't think it was coincidental.. Peacemaking is God's way (Matt 5:9 says, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.").. So, we, too should strive to be peacemakers by carefully and prayerfully trying to resolve conflicts without force.

The above in green was what written in today's reading.. and another part that spoke to me was "The next time you are involved in a disagreement, look for things on which you both can agree. Work from there toward a solution that is mutually beneficial and pleasing to God. Be a peacemaker."

hmm.. as I took my troubles to the Lord, I cried out to Him, and He answered my prayer. (Psalm 120:1) This is what I feel at the moment.. He answered my prayer by allowing me to read this reading.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment