Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Saturday 12 June 2010

Bold step to take..

or stupid one? ish.. don't know.. but it is definitely a less travelled road.. and I always ended up taking that.. I really do wonder.. why do I get myself into such situations all the time.. probably that is just the unique me! Am I consoling myself? LOL.. maybe maybe.. and the funny thing is that it seems rather natural that it is concluded in that way even when I seek God about things.. as I seek His face..


I wonder.. do wonder what my life would be like five years down the road.. at the rate I am going.. the crazy things that I do.. and the unthinkable decisions I take.. yet, I am happy wor.. hmm.. most importantly is that God knows my heart and desires.. and in His Time, the right door will be opened! I am praying that I would have His faith to walk in.. especially when fears are looming strongly.. 

Pray for me, pls.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment