Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Moments like this..

As usual, God always bring the right people to come and speak into me at the least expected time and that happened last night.. and it is in moments like this that I am truly and wonderfully touched by Him and His Love. Not that I am not touched in other times, but just that these moments are special.. the connections seem stronger and stronger.. His Love just overwhelms me from head to toes. How amazing is that! I smiled.. I am thankful.

I am just enjoying being at peace in God.. being carefree with no worries and no anxieties.. in the midst of gazillion uncertainties in my life.. How odd? How would I be at peace in God if there are so much uncertainties? Good news is that it is possible!.. once I let go and let God take over my life.. and it is a constant choice; learning more and more to trust Him each day.. making decisions as they come along.. regardless big or small.. as long as I choose to walk close with Him.. the rest is His-Story... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment