Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 7 June 2010

Moving on...

yup.. moving on.. looking forward to what is ahead.. wonder what God has installed for me.. continue to wait and pray..

letting go is good for everyone even though it is tough to do so and takes lots of courage.. especially when there are so much attachment and love.. never thought I would be this attached but I am.. sigh.. However, looking at the brighter side of thing is I have given my all to love, care and serve.. 

Again, Romans 8:28 came to mind.. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

here I go... moving moving on.... *wink*

1 comment: