Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Inspiration.. I need some!..

Somehow today, I just longed for inspirations..... Why? Hmm.. not sure.. I guess I want to do something!.. ha.. something different... probably, I am just so poofed out after a day of looking at jobs websites..... Need inspiration to apply jobs differently!.. where do I get such inspirations from? *Ting!* *Bling* *bulb lightens!* who else but God?.... *smile*

And inspirations to scribble more here..... coz I notice that I have not been scribbling lots these days.... it is like, I have ran out of ideas to scribble... ooh... where has they gone to? under my bed? wait wait.... possibly I was too pre-occupied with the uncertainties of what is to come that I am zooked out of ideas...... Now, that is not good!.. So, time to buck up!... and be inspired!........ And it is a choice!.. constant choice.....

Anyway, looking forward to see some friends tonight..... C-group members...... and we are suppose to go for a historical walk round Harborne but then the weather doesn't seem to be too good.. will see what happens, I guess.... Oh!.. it is already wednesday now and I still haven't heard any news on the interview I went for a week ago!...... getting abit more nervy now..... Just being honest here....

oh...... how? how? *frantic anxious look* hmm...... keep cool and pray..... trust God and believe there is a reason for this wait..... But I need to get a job soooooon...... else I turn into couch potato!.. aiks... Ha!.. maybe that is why I am not scribbling that much these days...... well, I am just expressing myself in public!.. heeeee.. oops.... Just being me.... Just being real with the feelings that I have currently......

Well.. here goes......... be witty.. be brave... be real... be inspired!...... See.. I have said it!... and I feel so much better now..... I will be back! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment