Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 4 August 2009

A bit clearer?

Lots of things took place the past two to three weeks...... I moved!.. and am in my new place for about a week plus now... still adjusting to things.. and it is getting there....... many adjustments to be done...... hee.... different experiences ahead!..

And, I have two good news!.. I gotten back my passport on 22nd July with granted leave to remain and work in UK for the coming two years..... This happened just two days before I moved out from my old place.... Isn't God amazing? On top of that, just few hours later of the same day, I received a call to go for interview..... Everything on the same day... I don't think it is coincident but His divine provision and plan........ :) double yippee!..

Ya.... the interview is tomorrow on 5th August 2009 at 12 noon........ I am preparing as much as I could but then again, how much could I prepare? Hmm...... I will do my best and leave the rest to God... if this company is where I am suppose to be in the days to come, the door will remain open and I will go in..... I am praying..... I am resting in Him...... eventhough it could be quite a challenge sometimes because I am a natural worrier.. But you know what? God's assurance is always there..... and as always, He sent people to encourage me, to speak timely words into me..... I am so touched and blessed by His everlasting love.... Just awed by Him...

Funny enough or rather strange enough, I haven't applied any other jobs..... hmmmm... risky matter huh? really.. not sure why I didn't...... oh well, will take one step at a time... and keep looking to Him...... Humanly speaking, I think I am taking such a big risk..... and yet, I felt right..... hmm....... time will tell!.. :)

well..... here goes.. interview tomorrow........ *wink*...... Thank God for such opportunity!..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment