Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 10 August 2009

Amazing God, He is...

Yes.. truly He is amazing!.. He never fails me.. I know He never will.... and I look forward to see what He has installed for me in the days to come. As I wait upon Him at this hour, He assured me over and over again in ways only He knows how that would touch my heart.... Just as the saying goes, "God is good, All the time"... and it is really true!.. He Is Good, All the Time.. and All the Time, God is Good!..

Have been thinking lots; reflecting lots too... I have all the time to do that at this juncture of my life.. Seeking the Lord's face.. Waiting on Him, trying my best to hear His voice and follow His guidance..

Even on the past Sunday, God has been speaking and assuring me through the two church services I went for.. one in the morning and one in the evening.. Hmm.. I think it would be interesting to just scribble down the few snippets of bible verses that stood out for me from the two sermons....

Romans 12:1-2
Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Romans 5:6
..... at just the right time........

Hosea 12:6
But you must return to your God;
maintain love and justice,
and wait for your God always.

Jeremiah 29:11-14
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will restore your fortunes. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

May His Word speak to us all even as we read and reflect on them...... and there was this one phrase that remains in my mind saying; "Lets not be satisfied with less than what He has for us". How profound that was!.. Well, I find it profound!.. coz many times, I always got myself stuck, thinking that I only deserve just a little without realising that God has more for me.. Not sure how the mentality of this came about but it is there.. But this time, I choose not to be stuck in such thoughts!.. Instead I am choosing to believe and trust God.. that He has the best for me.. far beyond my own imagination...... *grin*

May His Name be glorified in every way He sees fit........ in my life...... in my personal walk with Him.... in this exciting journey of life...... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment