Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 17 August 2009

Another step...

yes... received a call on Monday morning that I have been successful to proceed to 2nd stage interview in this company.. A step forward as I rest in the Lord and trust Him as I prepare for the interview.. It wasn't easy actually.. as waiting is tough.. sometimes, some moments, I get disillusioned.. I have to admit that.. It is the struggle of the flesh.. After I received the call, I felt happy.. till I cried!.. I guess some parts of me still couldn't believe that I would be called for 2nd interview.. I personally believe that this process of waiting and trusting God is very important.....

I am so thankful to Him who reveals step by step.. and God, in His own special ways, is touching my heart.... I remembered the prayer prayed by one of the lady prayer ministers at St John... I am really glad that I obeyed God's prompting to go in front for prayers.. It just felt so right....

I will try my very best to prepare the powerpoint for the presentation... and to practise presenting it... and trust that God will guide my every word and action during the presentation... His calmness and steadiness is with me.... His confidence, courage and creativity will be reflected in my presentation.. Pray for me ya, my dear readers.... thank you.....*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment