Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Monday 17 August 2009

God knows her heart..



Yes... Truly God knows my heart. He sent de one and only thing He knows would put a big big smile on my face and in my heart. A Tatty Teddy Bear! A big bear.. My most favourite bear.. Eventhough it is on loan for de coming two years, I just couldn't believe I have him on my bed in my comfy room.. I know I would get to own one of my very own one day.....

Even in this little matter, God took care of it..... and He gave lavishly.. I was praying for one.. but never thought that he would be such a huge one.. Somehow, this blessing confirms even more and deeper in my heart that God is taking care of other matters of my life; even more so the big matters!..... I am so comforted.. I really am..... *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment