Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Making choices..

which is right? which is wrong? which is good? which is bad? How do we really know? hmm.. is this a trick question now? hmm.. I don't think it is.. but I think it would be something that will constantly pop up here and there.. even more so when it is to do with life changing choices..... challenging, isn't it? I think it is.. and sometimes, it can be pretty scary.. the "what if" comes into play.. hmm.. I wonder, .. I really do wonder.. do people think about these things as I do? or is it just me? a girl with many questions..

Yet, somehow, today.. I know something deep was happening.. something.. what was it? I couldn't get around it as yet.. still not able to have the word for it, to describe it.. but just know in the spirit.. able to discern and yet don't understand.. strange but it is true..

God in His own timing and providence would make it clear.. or the other way is that as I choose to walk closer to Him, I would hear clearer.. and would see what He wants me to see.. and do what He wants me to do.. Well, I made a choice today, one that I would never think I would have made and yet I did.. Recently, I have been surprising myself alot, actually.. with the choices I made.. Interesting, I would say.. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment