Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Wednesday 13 May 2009

who would have thought?

I wouldn't have thought of it as well but here I am, back in Malaysia at this hour, at this season.. where even myself couldn't believe that I decided to come back in the midst of things.. Yet, it seems to be really right to come back home at this time. Why so? Hmm.. Not sure as yet. Just know that it is right and that I am to obey the voice I heard few weeks ago. Go by faith? And it is not easy to go by faith, I have to admit.. It can be rather challenging and yet at the same time, it is fulfilling to be able to step out in faith and trust that the Lord God is guiding me, showing me stuff which I never see before in the past.

I know many are praying for me.. many are encouraging me.. many that are sent by God to be by my side.. to support and encourage.. God knows exactly what I need. He knows the very core of my heart.. He knows the very fears that I have even as I take that step of faith.. even as I choose to obey Him. What would the outcome be? I just know that it would be the best that He has for me and nothing less and highly even more that what I would expected. I have to stay focus and remain focus on the 'now'.. the 'present' and make the best out of it.. To love like I never love before.. to be real with my loved ones and friends.. to be who my dear Lord wants me to be.. *grin*

Adventure has begun years back.. and it has become more and more interesting and exciting these days.. so much uncertainties.. and it requires so much trust in Him.. sole Trust in Him and no one else! Admittedly, fears do loom over me sometimes but He is teaching me to know how to look at the fears and to deal with them.. to overcome them.. it takes time.. it takes practice.. it takes building of courage.. and that courage comes from Him, the Almighty God. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment