Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Friday 15 May 2009

Thankfulness..

Somehow, has this sense of thankfulness at this moment.. why so? hmm.. not sure, just being thankful to be surrounded with loved ones, family, friends and more friends.. Being thankful to be blessed with so many encouragements, love and support.. Being thankful that God has me exactly where He wants me to be.. and that He is guiding me each step by each step, in the ways that He knows best for me.

Do I know what I am going to do next? No, I don't.. but then, I trust that as I take baby step, each day at a time, He would open doors of opportunity to path the way for me as I walk closely with Him.. I pray that I would have His strength to walk.. and when I am weak, He will carry me through.. How comforting that is.. :)

And today, it just lingers in my head that.. when I really am stuck and not know what to do next, I should continue to pray even more and to pray in the spirit.. the comfort of being able to pray in the spirit, and the burdens being lifted up to the heavens.. and God hears my prayers.. He knows.. He cares.. He loves.. and I know I am in good hands...... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment