Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Transition after transition..

times are going rather crazy for me at this juncture of my life.. no sense of stability and yet there is this sense of excitement of what is to come... Choosing to walk closely with our Heavenly Father is so vital and of upmost importance... also, I am beginning to catch glimpses of people's feeling about deciding between countries.. tough decisions to make in life in a sense and the need to exercise FAITH is so crucial, I find.. to have the courage to step out and trust God that the decision made is one that is of God.. How do we really know? This question has always been swimming in my mind.. Do we ever know? I guess we would only know after we have decided, taken the steps needed and then looked back with hindsight..

well.. here I am today.. in the early June of 2009, sitting on my bed, in my new room in Kota Kemuning.. scribbling away, reflecting away and yet, there is no certainty of where I would be.. what I would be doing in the days to come.. Would be heading for UK this coming Thursday night though.. and praying that I would see what I am to do next.. Trusting God that He would guide me.. provide.. open the right door for me to go in and explore... *grin*.. do remember me in prayers if you read my blog... lots of excitements which are coupled with lots of uncertainties as well.. yet, the excitements in seeing God at work in my life overrule the uncertainties and fears.. as God fills me with much hope and joy of life.. and He is training me in areas of my life which needs to be trained and sharpened for the coming days.. for the vision He has planted in my heaart... *wink*...

No comments:

Post a Comment