Reflecting and Scribbling away....

It truly makes u think deeper of life...

Psalm 52:8 says, "But I am like a green olive tree in the house of GOD: I trust in the mercy of GOD for ever and ever."

Sunday 7 June 2009

Potentials...

Having to be in Brum on the 3rd day after arriving and entering the UK smoothly, this morning, I read this new book that I have bought on the Logos Hope ship yesterday and it writes about "potentials".. Hmm.. I shall be dwelling my thoughts on this for today.. and asking the Lord to make it clearer for me to understand and to grasp His definition for me.

There are so much He has installed for every single one of us but yet, why alot of us do not live out to the best? What stops us from being where He wants us to be? I am searching and asking the good Lord these questions, over and over again...... and I just desire to be rested in Him and to hear Him.. I begin to realise that I am willing to try.. and not be so afraid that I didn't try.. I think that was my struggle in the past.. afraid of failures and mistakes that I didn't try.. I am glad that God has opened my eyes to see my personal struggles.. and to learn to trust Him and to try.. to take up things I never dreamt of taking and yet I would be doing them because I have His peace to do them. By His Grace and Mercy, I am able to..

So, what is the new thing that I am to try this time? Hmm.. In His time, it will be revealed... as I journey on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment